We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will perform routine accounting duties that affect the day to day operations of the company. These duties include, but not limited to, the following activities.
- Take full ownership of Accounts Receivable processing, including: Invoicing, Tracking, Collections, Cash Management, and Forecasting
- Perform financial analysis and follow-up with project managers to resolve variances
- Intercompany invoicing and AR/AP balance agreement between entities
- Data collection and maintain precise records of all incoming payments
- Work collaboratively with Accounts Payable and other accounting staff to ensure accuracy in finances
- Contact customers as needed to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices
- Assist with monthly Revenue Recognition and Analysis
- Project Tracking and Analysis
- Preparation of borrowing base report
- Month-end close, including journal entries and account reconciliations with variance analysis
- New supplier credit reporting and setting terms
- Other duties as requested